Saturday, February 2, 2013

Just Bee-Cause

I joined  The Stamps of Life several months ago as a little monthly treat to myself.  Stephanie Barnard is having a Flip-It Card contest and one of her surprises to her members is getting an extra treat every few months!  This month she sent a Flip-It Card for her members to jazz up and enter it into the contest.  Click on the link above for more details.  We have til 2/10 to enter.  Also you do not need to be a member to enter, just as long as you have her stamps (and dies) to play with!


I must give credit to my hubby for this design.  I knew I wanted to use the doodle flower stamp and framelit, but needed a little extra.  He came up with adding the grass (cut from my e-clips machine using cartridge Critters) and cute lil' bees holding the flags to spell out "JUST."

The inside is the bigger bee flying around..."Bee-Cause."

I thought it was cute and whimsical...just how I like my cards to bee...hehe!  On to make more cards...somehow I let days pass by (blame my hubby for having a birthday ;o) and have got a few more challenges I want to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!