Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Speechless

I've been so blessed with so many supportive bloggers and can't thank everyone enough for commenting on my posts!  So this card is dedicated to all those that take the time to show their support and give words of encouragement.  It means so much to me and "no words can express" as my card below will tell you...


I used the colors in The Play Date Cafe for inspiration


and am also entering this in CAS-ual Fridays to add silver into your design.  Just heat embossed Lawn Fawn's A Birdie Told Me speech bubbles in silver and the dots from Sweet Christmas to show the "no words can express" sentiment.

Below are the supplies used.


HAPPY TUESDAY!

5 comments:

  1. Such a great idea... love it! Thanks for hanging out with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No words can express how much I LOVE this!! What a fabulous card.. I am so digging the speech bubble trend and your card is just outstanding. Gorgeous! So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, those speech bubbles totally rock!!! And the sentiment is perfect. What a fabulous card to create to show your appreciation to your blog followers. So glad you could play along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card! Great sentiment and those embossed speech bubbles are adorable. Great job. : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!