Saturday, February 16, 2013

Enjoy

Wanted to make a card that could be given to anyone celebrating anything and used CAS(E) this Sketch to follow along.

This was kinda a tough one for me!  I loved how simple...it seemed...but couldn't put it together for that wow factor and trying to make a card that would fit anyone regardless of age or gender.  I finally cracked down and came up with this...


I wanted to go for the jeans look and found this pretty cool paper in my stash that reminded me of jeans.  Used my e-clips to cut out the pocket shape and stamped the threading using Lawn Fawn's Let it Snow and Delicata ink in gold.  I was inspired by my hubby's jeans pocket with a little tag and used that to incorporate my sentiment.  I just didn't feel it was enough so cut out these cute little glasses and stamped with Hero Arts envelope liner to give it more texture.  I kept debating to add in the glasses or not...went back and forth...then in the end decided to keep it...although it's not glued and just hanging in the pocket...just in case I change my mind again...hehe


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Super fun design, and the red tab sentiment is perfect.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um WOW! This is so very clever! Love the pocket with the stitching and the red-tab! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGee! LOVE your take on this sketch! Your design is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' cute!! Love the glasses hanging out of the back pocket - what a great gift card idea! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!