Friday, February 8, 2013

Tuning In

My e-clips machine has been getting a workout...hehehe.  I love the ease of the e-cal most especially when my hubby wants to create pieces for me.  He has a knack for drawing with the computer...I'm soooo lucky!  I used CAS(E) this Sketch to bring his pieces together


and used the theme from CAS-ual Fridays : CFC 89 Love Song to bring you this card...


Simply cut a bunch of rectangles and placed them to make piano keys.  My hubby truly is THE KEY!  He designed the cute heart with the key hole.  I'm sooooooo lucky!  I think I said that earlier...going all mushy this Valentine's season...hehehe. Have a great weekend!!!



Check this out for another fun card using e-cal!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm pinning this for future casing. I love musical puns and this one is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the piano keys! Very clever and perfect for both challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those keys are so clever! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that is sensational. So clever, how fun to have your husband play along.
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So absolutely clever! I love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever and cute! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and super creative card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the VIP shoutout for you and your hubby's delightful card, Niki!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!