Saturday, February 16, 2013

Here's the Scoop

This Valentine's Day my hubby got thee most amazing gift a paper crafter could ever receive!  I'm not into spending excessive amounts on flowers/roses...but this...I LOVE!!!!


I was completely amazed by his creation as he got a dozen Lawn Fawn stamps and dies to form them into a bouquet!!!  I've never been so surprised and ecstatic and wanted to quit work, lock myself up in my craft room and stay there forever playing and getting inky!

I got to work right away as the new Pinspired Challenge was out using this pin...


I took the colors and loved that subtle, background vertical stripe and came up with this...

  

I paper pieced Lawn Fawn's Here's the Scoop stamps, layered them up with a cherry on top.  I wanted that subtle vertical stripe so took cream cardstock and scored away.

Here's a closeup to catch the glossy accents on the cherry...


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
 

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable thoughtful hubby you got...Luck girl!!! I loved the vertical stripes in the photo too and totally wanted to incorporate it into my design but couldn't think for how to do it. You did an awesome job with it!!! Super sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! I am soooo jealous of your Valentine's gift! How thoughtful of your husband : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the stripes in the back!

    And what an AWESOME husband! That is the BEST Valentine's Gift EVER!
    Thanks for playing along with Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is an awesome gift! Your card is fabulous,too. Love you color combo! Thanks for playing Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!