Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Playing with sequins!

I totally enjoy my Wednesdays off.  It gives me time to catch up on all the things I procrastinated on over the weekend.  Ran a bunch of errands this morning and squeezed in a lunch date with the hubby.  Got home and did the homework and dinner thing.  Then it was off to play and make a card for Pinspired Challenge using this...


I used the colors for pinspiration and loved the pattern of triangles at the bottom.  I needed a bold, encouraging sentiment so went with Cas-ual Fridays Stamps from the Breath and Only You stamp sets.  Here's my take on it...


Going with the sequins trend I added those in to mimic the bold green splashes seen in the inspiration piece.

And a closeup...


Wishing everyone a great rest of the week...looking forward to the weekend already!

4 comments:

  1. Love the CAS feel of this card! And those sequins are placed perfectly!

    Thanks for playing along with Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green perfectly hits the bold green splotches in the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sequins...so cool!!! Love the color combo you went with. That peachy pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love what the sequins add to this card! Thanks so much for joining us at Pinspired Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!