Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Valentine

This weekend is full of fun times with celebrating my hubby's birthday and of course Super Bowl.  Somewhere in all the festivities I had to get my crafting time in and came up with this card for Freshly Made Sketches #71 following this design...
I had been itching to play with Lawn Fawn's Check This Out and wanted to use the cute little library check out card.  Here it is below...


The stamp set includes the cute numbers for the date!  It's kind of hard to see but the cardstock for the card base is really beautiful with the red flecks.  Added the lip stamp and heat embossed for a glossy effect and used the e-clips to cut out the "U." This will also be entered in Cas-ual Fridays: CFC 88 Love Letters.  To complete the look added some red dyed hemp.


Thanks for "checking this out!"

8 comments:

  1. What an original design. I love the lips, they look so real. Fab CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! The embossed lips are awesome! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card! I love how you used the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh la la! Love this sassy little card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sweet creation.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!!! Those lips are so awesome and the cute dates are perfect. Such a great take on the love letter challenge! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!