Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Trifold Love Card

Here is this week's Tuesday Trigger


I wanted to go several different directions with this photo, but what stood out the most to me was the colors and textures.  This is my (hubby and I's) take below...


I noticed the wooden chair and the splitting of the wood on the seat so embossed some light blue cardstock with a woodgrain pattern and cut them in strips, then radomly put them back together...kind of how the seat of the chair was.  Then embossed the heart in a diagonal, added some flowers with pearls and the Sizzix die cut word LOVE.  I wanted a gate card so half of the heart is on foam tape to keep the card closed.


I sprayed the die cut word with Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Sparkle to give it a little sheen as the curtains in the background appeared.  The last pic taken below is with better lighting!


And since this also follows CAS-ual Fridays Challenge for the week, this card will also be entered!

3 comments:

  1. Your embossed background is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love your card and that embossing GORGEOUS! I really like the Tuesday trigger this week so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!