Saturday, February 16, 2013

Black and White

I'm having a grand ol' time this weekend getting stampy and inky.  My daughter is at a sleep over and my son begged his papa to take him outside...could this be real?!? The craft room to myself?  The challenge for this week's CAS-ual Fridays is black and white + one color.  Of course I had to go with yellow!  So here it is...


I have been dying to use the Tim Holtz mini film strip die (no pun intended, hehe) and finally put it to use with some Lawn Fawn letters and punched out stars with metal rhinestones colored with copics to carry out the theme.  Loved the simplicity of it and will save this for my daughter's next play/musical coming up this summer. 

There's a few more hours in the day to play...gotta make the most of it!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love that die and the added stars in yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous die! This is really outstanding, Niki!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sweet. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to use the movie strip like that! So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!