Tuesday, February 5, 2013

XOXO

So the next Lawnscaping Challenge is a Valentine one to be inspired by this photo...


Here's my take on it...


I was inspired by the guest designer Lalo ...she did a gorgeous paper pieced card with some fancy sewing and I adored it!  I loved the idea of the heart with the background pattern.  I used my e-clips to cut out the heart and used the backside as a template to stamp the x's and o's (from LFs Sophie's Sentiments) in the shape of a heart.  Then mounted with foam tape.  This was after I stamped the "I heart you" (from Say Cheese) and masked it with a smaller heart.  I love that little frog prince (from Critter's Ever After) and used the thought bubbles from A Birdie Told Me that was heat embossed in white.  To finish it off used some LF Peppermint Twine!

Here's a close-up...


Hope everyone is having a great start to the week!

3 comments:

  1. i love the heart cut out and the patterned frog ;) so sweet!! thanks for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Gorgeous! I love the heart window, love that red, love the stamping and of course the adorable frog! Awesome card! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo...this is melt your heart cute! I just love that adorable little frog prince. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!