Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sending Hugs

Work has been kinda crazy and I've let a few days go by without doing any crafting which makes me feel blah...but Freshly Made Sketches has this challenge this week...

It totally brightened my day because it reminded me of a rainbow!  I absolutely love rainbows and when I was younger if you asked me my favorite color I always said rainbow.  Here's my take on this happy sketch.

Used circle dies with a rainbow of pattern paper from American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray collection.  Cut out some clouds using my e-clips and sentiment from Lawn Fawn's On the Mend.

And a close-up


As Maya Angelou says, "Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud."  I hope this brings smiles to your day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the rainbow and the little clouds! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainbows are definitely smile-worthy! Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card :) the rainbow looks perfect for the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card .... love that rainbow!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable. Love the rainbow and the little coulds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your take on the sketch! Genius idea for sure. I love the rainbow and the clouds are perfect for the circle element too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!