Friday, September 13, 2013

Kitty Bee Designs Challenge #8: Water

Happy Aloha Friday!  I'm back with Kitty Bee Designs to show off another cute image that can be found here.  I would love it if you could play along!


Hmmm...I know it's not much, but hop on over to Kitty Bee Designs Blog and check out the fabulous projects created by my teamies.  I guarantee it'll bring a smile to your Friday!

I also have a complete tab dedicated to mys Kitty Bee Designs creation with supplies and directions on how they were done.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love your creations. Always look forward to you next surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked it out..SO cute!! Great picture! I love the cute images and the big title!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!