Thursday, September 5, 2013

My favorite thing

There are quite a lot of things I love and adore...rainbows (an obvious one), peacocks for their self-confidence (which I lack sometimes) and SUNFLOWERS!  I've loved them from when I was little, something about them makes me smile and think of everything happy.  When Lawn Fawn came out with Our Friendship Grows set with matching dies I squealed with joy!!!


Are they not the most gorgeous sunflowers..the stamps, not my coloring (o; ?!  I'm having a blast playing with all my goodies.  The hubby had the grand idea to embed the die cut sunflowers in the stitched journaling card.  I took it a step further and used LFs Cole's ABCs die to create the sentiment.  Everything in the card is my most favorite things from Lawn Fawn: sunflowers, twine, stitched journaling card die, pattern paper and sequins!  Which is perfect for the next Lawnscaping Challenge


I followed this week's Freshly Made Sketches

Another one of my favorite things...to follow a sketch...definitely makes the creative process go a little quicker! Mahalo for stopping by, I so appreciate it!!!

12 comments:

  1. totally love it.. those flowers are gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your twine behind the panel, so very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those flowers and the twine is the perfect touch!!!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sun flowers - love all those added touches to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card! This is stunning, the kraft paper is perfect on it! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card! The colours are gorgeous. (I love sunflowers also, and now they're in full bloom here in Ontario)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is so gorgeous. Your coloring IS fabulous and I am a huge fan of sunflowers, too. They do have such an incredible way of making me feel happy, and your card does, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the coloring of the sunflowers, Niki! The added twines and sequins are awesome! I can feel the fall air!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring! I have to admit, I was kind of on the fence about that set, but it is so pretty here and I love how you combine all the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Your coloring is amazing and the sunflowers really pop on kraft! That double bow is the perfect finishing touch :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!