Friday, September 6, 2013

Teacher Gift

I wasn't even going to post anything today, until I saw the new CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: Back to School and thought I'll just take a picture before I send this to my daughter's teacher.  The other day my husband made these incredible hot cocoa cookies (recipe found on the bottle of the miniature marshmallows: the tiny/dehydrated ones).  So my daughter shared some with her teacher (she loooooves her teacher) and was sent home with a note asking if we'd share the recipe.  It's been a few days and I had to hunt those marshmallows down because we only saw them during Christmas time.  Alas we found them and included some hot chocolate packets (called for in the recipe).  I bagged them up in a brown paper bag (ya know school lunch style) and added a bow and embellished with some Lawn Fawn goodness.

Lawn Fawn Winter Gifts, LF Summertime Charm, Lawn Cuts Tag, You're It, Summertime Charm and Stitched Leaves, Lawn Trimmings Twine, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and Peanut Brittle

I kept it simple because it wasn't for a special occasion.  Just my daughter dying to give her teacher a little gift. That's it folks...Happy Aloha Friday!!!

12 comments:

  1. Love the packaging, and I'm sure your daughter's teacher will treasure it just as much....
    Enjoy your happy Friday and weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE gift bag.. totally love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Autumn packaging. I would love to see the cookies too. Any chance you would be willing to share the recipe with blogland? Where did you get the mini dehydrated marshmallows? Happy,crafty weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the bees and the leaf!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bee tag! I hope you share the recipe. I found those marshmallows at Target last year but didn't notice the recipe on the bottle. I'll have to look for it next time I go there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet gift! I am loving those new LF leaf dies, so jealous that you have them already.....hoping mine get here next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great back-to-school creation ... the brown paper bag is so underrated as decorative packaging! Way to let it sing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where are my manners? I forgot to thank you for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the staging, the dangling leaves, the little tag...ALL cute!! glad you playing CFC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so pretty! love the leaf tags! wonderful project! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is so sweet, Niki! The tag is super cute...I love the fireflies! The cookies sound very yummy, and I'm so glad that your daughter loves her teacher. :) Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!