Friday, September 20, 2013

Aloha Friday Kitty Bee Design Mid-Inspiration

Aloha Friends!  I have a scheduled post as I am currently at Scrapfest 2013 at the Mall of America!  It's my first time ever for Scrapfest and Mall of America and another thing to cross off my bucket list!!!

On to the challenge.  You still have time to enter any WATER related project and upload here.  Don't forget if you use Kitty Bee Designs stamps (digi or clear) you get a second entry into the challenge.  These images are so fun to play with and I hope you'll check them out!


Here's a little sneaky peek!  Head on over to Kitty Bee Designs Blog and check out our fabulous design team!

I've been blessed with a few Kitty Bee Designs clear stamps that I have duplicates of and would love to send them to one lucky bloggy friend/follower!  Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!