Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to Work

Happy Tuesday everyone and mahalo for stopping by!  I needed a quick birthday card to give to my coworker's daughter who just turned 14.  I kept thinking can't go too cutesy, but still wanted it to be fun.  When I can't figure out what I'm going to do I always find a sketch to follow and then choose a pattern paper pad to work with and let the paper talk to me...hehehe


I love my Glitz Cashmere Dame Paper Pack for layering because it doesn't add too much bulk and the patterns are retro and trendy!  I heat embossed Fresh Squeezed Stamps Subway Series: Basics for a fun sentiment and added some star stick pins for pizazz! 

Here's the sketch from Fusion Card Challenge that I followed

That's it for me!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect birthday card! Love the use of the FSS subway series, my FAV! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and those star pins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty CAS card, you nailed it on the sketch...
    Enjoyyour wonderful new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, this is perfect for a 14 year old girl! Fun sentiment too. Thanks for joining the FUSION challenge, Niki!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!