Thursday, September 12, 2013

Feeling Creative

Well hello there friends!  So I saw this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger and just about past it up.  I kept coming back to it because of the rainbow colors and knew I had to take on the challenge.  I tried vellum and acetate paper, but it just was not turning out the way I wanted.  The lines called to me and the lightbulb finally went on today...I had this great set from Fresh Squeezed Stamps that I had not inked up yet and felt it was the perfect effect!

Check out the trigger...



And my take on it...



Fresh Squeezed Stamps Background Check, FSS Words to Live By, Memento Inks in Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug, Tangelo, Dandelion, Bamboo Leaves, Bahama Blue and Danube Blue, Neenah CS and Kraft. Studio Calico wood birds


I loved that I was able to stamp out an array of colors...makes me happy!  Hope everyone is having a great week...the weekend is almost here... YAY!!!

16 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! FABBY colors and loving that sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, great interpretation of the Trigger! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooohhhh...nice work! I love your take on the trigger! It's quite perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is so awesome.. love how your take on the trigger.. VERY CLEVER..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, great colours and brilliant sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Love how you created the background!! The little birdies are a great touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is a perfect adaptation of a trigger. You are so clever. Love the sentiment too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! Love that you put birds into the equation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you interpreted the image, the overlapping is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I FEEL your creativity!! Wow, is this ever FABULOUS, Niki! Beautifully done! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and wonderful interpretation of the TT photo. Lovin the sentiment and birds added to the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a beautiful card, Niki! I love the colors and how those squares intersect each other.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is cool - looks almost like your blog sidebars!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a perfect take on the Trigger! Even your blog background fits the challenge! Very cool card, Niki!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!