Thursday, September 26, 2013

Inspired by Tuesday Trigger!

*Yawn* It's been 4 days now since I've been back from Scrapfest in Minnesota and I still feel like I'm on central time.  I had to get out of this funk and was inspired by this week's Tuesday Trigger following this beautiful pic...


I went pretty literal and decided to use some of my goodies I purchased at Archiver's...


I bought these awesome paper flowers by Hero Arts and inked the edges up with various inks and added some pearls and buttons with some die cut leaves.  I used an embossing folder to create the thin lines like the comb.  I kept going back and forth...buttons or no buttons, but I liked the whimsy in it.  I don't think I've ever made a card without some kind of whimsy!

Well I'm hoping this is what I needed to get out of going to bed so early.  We'll see what tomorrow night brings!



8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful take on the trigger! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! LOVING all the flowers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niki, your card is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute.. loving all the fun flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Niki! The paper flowers are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute! I like the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Niki! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!