Friday, April 4, 2014

Kitty Bee Design- Aloha Friday Challenge #20

It's Friday!  That means I'm up on the mid-inspiration Aloha Friday Challenge.  
Our sponsor this week is 


You definitely have to take a look because the images are just DARLING!

The image below was perfect for our Play Pretend Challenge 
as well as a birthday card for my sweet Jubilee 
who turns 8 today!


I think it's so fun that my 8 year old is into the same things that I was into 
waaaay back when...hehe
Her birthday theme this year is rainbows!  
I couldn't have been more proud.
We'll be partying it up with rainbows this weekend, have a good one!!

4 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!!!!! Soooooooooo cute cute cute!! PINNING!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow colors and sparkle on the unicorn. I also was fond of unicorns and collected unicorn stickers. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...the image is SO cute,sweet and fun!! LOVE the colors!! Happy belated Birthday to your little one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!