Monday, April 21, 2014

Picking Up the Pieces Monday Vol. 21: A Shaker Card

It's Monday and back to the daily grind.  Hope you all had a festive Easter weekend!  I love family time and my kiddos were wiped out after all the eating and Easter egg hunting.

Today I decided to finally make a shaker card.  I have a bunch of sequins that I've been hoarding, and I'm in love with my Doodlebug Designs sequins.  They come in these cute little containers and come in varying shades in each color!


Pretty right?!

So here's what I made inspired by the latest Fusion Card Challenge

Lawn Fawn Daphne's Closet and Pink Lemonade pattern paper, Lawn Fawn Blue Skies and dies, 
Lawn Trimmings Coral, Doodlebug Designs Sequins, Hero Arts India Ink Black, Sizzix Oval stacking dies

using the sketch from the challenge


I kinda let the pattern paper do all the talking since I spent waaaay too much time assembling the shaker part...lol.  That's it for me!  Mahalo for stopping by!!


7 comments:

  1. Love love love love this!!!!! LOVING the colors and that it's a shaker card! And ohhhhhhhhhh those containers the sequins come in ... I LOVE them ... what I could do with those!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for sequins and YAY for pretty card.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy little shaker card design ... so fun ... so very glad you joined us at the Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH! I'm a hoarder too. I think you have been saving these for just the right project, and oh my! I think this is it! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for this sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FUSION ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... Love your shaker card! What a cool and fun idea! You design is AWESOME, Niki!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!