Thursday, April 10, 2014

Caught a Cold

I've been overwhelmed by so many of your kind comments and still absorbing the news of being chosen for the Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking: Stamping Royalty Honorable Mention!  Again many thanks to all of you!!  I hope you'll look out for my card in the July issue and would love your vote!

So now on to my card to play along with Paper Crafts Connection Gallery Challenge.  

Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm, Lawn Fawn On the Mend, Lawn Fawn Yeti Set Go
Lawn Fawn Ornate Christmas, Lawn Fawn Let It Snow, Lawn Ornaments 


I was going to finally attempt a shaker card (inspired by the latest True Stamp '14 class) but then got nervous about using supplies that may have been wasted if I didn't get it right (i.e. my precious sequins from Lawn Fawn...lol)



For my new techinque for the next Lawnscaping Challenge:
I decided to make a little pocket to hold some Emergen-C instead(love that stuff when I feel a cold coming on).  This is my first time ever using washi tape and vellum to make a little pocket which I thought came out pretty cool!  I copic colored the white snowflake sequin to match the other stamped snowflakes.  Then used 2 different LF sentiments to emphasize the "cold" caught in the jar.

Mahalo for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!




7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh what a great idea!!! I loveeeeeeeee this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome fun and creative card.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the idea of the Emergen-c!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super fun card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love it! I love it.. I understand your fear about making a shaker..... I fear it as well, lol! Thanks so much for joining us at the Lawnscaping challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun and cool and sweet! Love your card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, what a super fun idea for a card! Love your mason jar of snowflakes. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!