Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I LOVE April!

Easter is almost here!  I can't tell you enough how much I love the month of April...birthday celebrations, spring time and EASTER!  My mom always had homemade Easter baskets that were filled with fun things from hair accessories to chocolates and even my first Bonne Bell lip gloss!  I love that stuff...even til today...hehe

So today's card is in preparation for our Easter celebration and entered in the next City Crafter Challenge...


Isn't that Kitty Bee Design image just the sweetest thing?!
I followed this week's Seize the Sketch


Here's the full card...

Kitty Bee Design Easter Egg Bunny, Basic Grey June Bug Pattern Paper, Stamps of Life tinytitles2stamp, 
copic markers, Hero Arts Soft Granite ink


I love that sweet little bunny!  I'd also like to enter the card in Creative Card Crew Challenge: Animals.

That's it for me.  Have a great day and mahalo for stopping by!!!


17 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo cute! I just love love love that bunny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how totally cute.. i love that little bunny... I have to agree with you April rocks.. lots to celebrate.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is one darling card and I love the sweet image and the little egg. Great use of the sketch; thank you for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet!! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply cute and I'm sure your friend who receives this will be happy to get this card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww...what a sweet card!
    Bonne Bell...haha, I remember those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet sweet bunny card!!Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that bunny is cute! And those are sweet Easter colours - nice choices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally loving sunny yellow with pink! It's not a color combo I ever remember to use, but when I see others do it well, I'm always a fan. Super cute, Niki! Love how you've used the additional flower on the right to balance it out too : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet card! I love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely precious! I too remember getting those Bonne Bell lip glosses at Easter :) Thanks so much for coming to play at Seize the Sketch with us, Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bunny and how all the flowers pull it together! ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute is this! Super sweet card, Niki! It sure says spring to me! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the sweet image! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet image! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!