Monday, April 28, 2014

Picking Up the Pieces Vol. 22: Dress It Up!

Hello again!  Today we're having a bake sale at my office to raise funds for our annual Arthritis Foundation Walk.  I do love a good bake sale and asked my hubby to make some banana muffins with his secret (I say secret cause he doesn't have a recipe) streusel topping...YUM!  Take a look...


If you could only smell this!
So as good as they look now I needed to "dress it up" for the bake sale.  We have a price tag requirement and because I didn't want to bag up each muffin (read as: forgot to find some bags) I decided to make these sweet little toppers!


Fun right?!  The set is from Lawn Fawn's #awesome with matching dies.  The mini stars are from the Stitched Journaling Die set.  I'm gonna enter this in the Lawnscaping Challenge cause I thought they were "mini" enough


My husband made 3 dozen of these banana muffins.  I was going strong with the stamping, coloring and die cutting until I realized the container I was putting them in (you know those stacking muffin trays) wasn't tall enough.  So I only made enough for the top tray and made some of these...


Using the Lawn Fawn Puffy Star Stackables and DCWV glitter paper.  I think they'll sell pretty quickly...what do ya think?
(disclaimer: the price tag was pre-made by a co-worker that thinks highly of my husband's baked goods...her words "it's for a good cause")
Okey dokey...that's it for me...mahalo for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

  1. YUM!!!!! I love love love your toppers!! Such a great idea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How yummy, and such a clever idea with the topper... They sure look scrumptious I can taste it now with my cup of coffee. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word how totally CUTE.. totally love

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just ridiculously cute! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such an awesome idea!! Brilliant!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!