Thursday, August 1, 2013

*Sigh*

So today I send my babies off to school.  My son starts preschool and my daughter will be in 2nd grade.  I'm having a hard time dealing with summer being over and now both my kids in school.  *sigh 

I have a card that didn't make the cut for publication so I thought I'd share and also enter it in this weeks Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Anything Goes!

Lawn Fawn Teeny Tiny Backdrops, Lawn Fawn Lucky Stars, Martha Stewart Border Star punch, Memento Inks in Rose Bud, Teal Zeal, Dandelion, Grape Jelly and Tuxedo Black

I kinda went to town on the stamping...lol!  I do love the colors though as anything rainbow is definitely for me!  Anyway thanks for stopping by and I truly do thank my lucky stars for all of you that take the time to check out my blog...especially the wonderful comments...you guys truly make my day!  Stay tuned for some exciting news that I'll be able to announce in a few days!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Niki :-) I love the colours and whole design of this ,,, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out that fun card...love all the colors and stamping! Can't believe the kids are back to school already...my boy goes right after labor day.

    Congrats on being a PMB guestie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay if your card didn't make, it's still so pretty.. love all the stars....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a lot of stamping, and stars!! Definitely leaves you feeling happy. Hope you settle into a routine smoothly ... it will be difficult when I send my youngest to school for a full day next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome stamping, Niki! The colros are so striking and cheery! Enjoy each milestone and celebrate with your kids! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog with your well-wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is awesome.. love how you stamped all those stars.. fabulous card..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fabulous, love the matching star border and the perfect sentiment.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!