Sunday, August 18, 2013

AEI{heart}U Sketch Challenge

 I always look forward to the monthly challenges by Avery Elle and I've been loving their latest release. There's so many possibilities with this particular set I used!  Y'all know I LOVE sketches so of course I had to enter!  Here's a card I came up with following the sketch...

Avery Elle Fill in the Blank, Avery Elle-ments Fill in the Blank Die, Memento Inks in Rose Bud, Tangelo, Tuxedo Black and Bamboo, Stickles, PP from stash

 
and the sketch...

Happy Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Soooooo cute!! LOVING the cake as the "A"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Niki! I love the rainbow stamped sentiment and that adorable cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet - love your Bright and happy yet cas design - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the colours and need to get these stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!