Thursday, August 29, 2013

Paper Made Bakery: Toot -a- Loo!

Where did this month go?  Aloha friends and thanks so much for all your support and lovely comments!  I'm so blessed and appreciate everyone hopping over to Paper Made Bakery to check out my latest posts as a Guest Designer.  This has been a dream come true for me!  I'm so sad to say this is my last post as Guest Designer for Paper Made Bakery playing with the One Scrappy Dame Kit.  There might be a kit left so go check it out!


I would love it if you could stop by Paper Made Bakery to see the entire card.  I had a ton of fun making it!  Here's the kit one last time...just look at all the goodies in there to play with!


Again MAHALO for your support and TOOT-A-LOO!!!


2 comments:

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!