Thursday, August 22, 2013

Paper Made Bakery Guest Designer: Favor Envelope

Hey Everyone!  It's Thursday and ya know what that means...I'm playing with my PMB kit!


What's this you say?!?  Well you'll have to find out and head on over to the Paper Made Bakery Blog to see what I've done with the latest One Scrappy Dame Kit that might still be available.  No guarantees though as these things go fast!  Check out all the goodies below...


I would LOVE it if you left me some bloggie love over at Paper Made Bakery!  Mahalo!!!

5 comments:

  1. super cute, love how your used the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this over there!! LOVED it!!! Pure genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute idea, love how you embellish the envelope and turned it into a treat holder.. Clever and useful idea....You rock Nik~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hopping on over to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!! congrats on your guest spot!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!