Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ombre Thanks

Aloha everyone and thanks for stopping by!  Today was the first day my preschooler didn't cry after dropping him off.  So in turn I cried...lol...of course after I left his class and behind sunglasses so nobody could tease me.  It's been almost a month since the kids have been in school and only now do I feel we are getting into a routine.

Anywho on to my card which was inspired by this week's Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World.
It looks soooo delicious and I'm not quite sure I could eat something this beautiful...even if I was starving.


Sooooo pretty!  Not quite sure my card has the same elegance, but I did use the ombre look and the butterfly in my design.


I needed a card for my patient that moved back to the mainland (that's what we call it here in Hawaii, haha).  She was so sweet and sent me an update on her move and some souvenirs from her hometown.  Love that my job connects me with such thoughtful people. Also going to enter this in the AEI(heart)U Challenge using the sketch.

That's it for me!  Have a great Wednesday!!

8 comments:

  1. YAY for no crying! :) I loveeeeeeeeeee your card .... the colors are just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Niki! Your kid started school early. Mine just started 2 weeks ago. I too was crying while driving them to school the first day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Niki, and I'm sure the recipient was just as happy to get this from you... I'm sure you must have lots of bonding with the patients you work with.. love that ombre look you nailed it!
    Enjoy your hump day~

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome.. i love all those fun butterflies.. great take on the trigger..

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, your ombre looks great! love how you used that stamp :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY creative use of the stamp, Niki! Beautiful take on the TT!! I totally see how you were inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Niki! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!