Saturday, August 10, 2013

Craft Dash Birthday!


Aloha everyone and happy Saturday!  I've been dying to try the 10 minute Craft Dash but just thinking of being timed makes me SUPER nervous. Paulina had some awesome ideas on how to make it work, but still...could I really do this?!?

I'm still trembling from finishing this card in 8 minutes 38 seconds! Even though I got out supplies I thought I'd use, I only ended up using a very small portion of it...LOL.  Next time I think less options is better.  Here's the finished product

Lawn Fawn Belinda's Borders, LF So Much To Say, LF Year Three, LF Hats Off to You, Hero Arts Brush Strokes, Memento Inks in Rose Bud, Tangelo, Bahama Blue and Tuxedo Black
 
Check out that mess...LOL...that was the best part about this challenge.  It left me with a great excuse for being messy!!!  It's pretty liberating to be done with a card in less than 10 minutes.  Mahalo for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. Fun fun, you did it.... love the stamps....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card!
    Thanks for much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! The whole time thing freaks me out, too, but you can't go wrong with LF, bright colors, and the brush strokes stamps. It's a super fun card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooooo cute cute cute!!! LOVING the crayon colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Such a cute birthday card - I love that brushstrokes stamp - perfect sort of image for this challenge. Thanks so much for playing with us at 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! You did it! I get nervous thinking about a 10 minute dash, too! Love how you used the brush strokes--fun, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! I love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the effect of the stamping - it looks like actual crayon!!
    Thanks for joining in the birthday celebrations at the 10 Minute Craft Dash.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!