Friday, August 16, 2013

Sending You...



YES!  It's FRIDAY!!!  To celebrate a little early I got a little crafty and wanted to enter the next Fusion Card Challenge using the sketch.  I must say sketches really get the creative juices flowing!

And my entire card....


Avery Elle Fill in the Blank, Avery Elle-ments Fill In the Blank Die, Avery Elle-ments Icon Fill in the Blank Die, Hero Arts Brush Strokes, Memento Ink in Bahama Blue and Pear Tart, Studio Calico Snippets Collection, twine and button from stash


The color combination was inspired by this week's CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: aqua, green and orange

Mahalo for stopping by!  

P.S.-I'm happy to report that my little preschooler is adjusting to school life.  I finally might be able to drop him off now without crying myself!  Oh the joys of mommyhood!

7 comments:

  1. SO gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and love love love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool.. i love how you stamped the saying.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card Niki - perfect for both challenges! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION, hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, HOW cute is that 'mixed up' sentiment...so trendy!!! And I love your color combo! Thanks so much for joining us with this at FUSION...it's a great card!!! Hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So technically you covered 3 challenges with this card then, right, the two FUSION challenges and the CAS-ual Fridays challenge! Well done on all of those! Love the balance on your card, Niki. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, Niki!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us in the CAS-ual Fridays color challenge!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!