Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween is almost here!

Can you believe it?
I'm back so quickly with my most favorite themed card
HALLOWEEN!!!
I'm a HUGE Halloween fan as evidenced by my
obsession with everything pumpkin and by this
year's costume...


I'm looking forward to the next weekend already!

And now on to my Halloween card...


Lawn Fawn Hoppy Halloween, Lawn Fawn Critters in Costume, Lawn Fawn Teeny Tiny Backdrops
Lawn Fawn Starry Backdrop, Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die

The background was heat embossed in yellow and distressed in various
"evening" shades.  Even the die cut grass got a dip in distress inks.
All the images were watercolored to keep with the look.

I'll be entering this in 



Thanks so much for stopping by!!!


8 comments:

  1. That photo is sooooooooo fun! LOVING your costume!!! And love love love your card ... that bunny is ADORABLE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAH! best costume for a couple EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your halloween costume! Your card is adorable... love the scattered candy corn! :) Thanks so much for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love the background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photo! That costume is priceless :)! Super cute Halloween card! Your distressed background is so pretty, it's the perfect Halloween night sky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. !!!!! what a fun scene!! :) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable scene! I love the starry background! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute scene, love your card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!