Wednesday, November 5, 2014

First Christmas Card for the Season!

Happy Hump Day friends!


I've been feeling a bit sluggish lately with work but this quote was a great
reminder of why I do what I do!  All too often I find
myself learning so much about life through my patients.

And on to my card, because crafting is my fuel to
keep me sane...haha!


I was hoping to capture that fun sparkle
 in the DCWV Glitzy Glitter matstack.  It's such a fun paper to die cut 
especially because the glitter doesn't get everywhere!
I used the Avery Elle Fill in the Blank
Holiday Dies with those sweet bells and with the matching stamp set,
red heat embossed the word Christmas.


I wanted the bells to appear dangling from the word merry.
And that folks is my card!
I'll be entering


and


Mahalo for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. aww sorry you are a little sluggish.. cheer up sunshine..
    love your card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the glitter in this, Niki! Love the happy and festive design! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All About Metallic” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I love love love love the bells!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!