Sunday, October 12, 2014

Getting back into the craft room...

Our family has been busy with my daughter's musical
The Little Mermaid 
the last 2 weeks!
Talk about no time for crafting whatsoever and I totally missed
WCMD...what we do for our kids right?!
Here's some photos I wanted to share...

I'm one proud mom and have seen her grow tremendously in a few short weeks.
 *tear

I loved that little bro wanted to be involved too and asked to see her show 
every night that it was on.
 
 Thanks to the hubby, 140 cupcakes were made for party favors and
the cast party potluck.  We made little cupcake holders
thanks to Jennifer McGuire's tutorial!
Tags were made using Lawn Fawn's Tag You're It dies and 
Life is Good set.

I finally managed to get a card done to enter the next
 Lawnscaping Challenge: Pattern Paper
 
I used a 12x12 pattern paper and letter stickers
 for this long-ish card


How do you like my copic coloring skills?! I think I'm finally 
getting the hang of it!  Smaller images make me feel like a pro, hehehe










9 comments:

  1. Koala cuteness - great job! Wonderful pics of the musical shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How thrilling to have a budding actress in the family. Your cupcakes must have been a great 'catch' for the kids. Love the koala card too. Your coloring is definitely improving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!! What fun pics from the musical and yahoo to you guys for being troopers for making the cupcakes, holders and tags...whew!

    koalifications...now how clever is that?! Such an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun pics from her show!!! LOVING those cupcakes and your card too!!! I loveeeeeeee the little Koala!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, how totally awesome for your daughter! and what a sweet brother! great cupcakes too and i love the sentiment on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWW YOUR AMAZING... this is so sweet.. the show looks like it was amazing.. so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun show! I love The Little Mermaid. Fun cupcakes and card too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh!!!!!! congratulations to your daughter!! (that's my favorite disney movie EVER!) love the pictures of her doing her thing and rocking!! bravo!
    and speaking of rocking - your card rocks!! i looooooove it!! it totaly made me smile and laugh! that koala could not be any cuter! and i just LOVE the patterned paper on the custom sentiment!! amazing coloring too!! thanks so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! The sentiment makes me laugh and I think you colored the koala beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!