Friday, September 23, 2016

Need Coffee!

Aloha friends!  Super excited for this year's Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop!!  Amy and friends make this an amazing hop, so if you're new, come join the fun by posting a coffee, tea or cocoa themed project!

This is always an exciting time of year for me with the upcoming holiday season which kickstarts with Halloween in this household!



I used the super fun Hero Arts Kelly's Monster Stamp and Cut and colored with copics.  I used the speech bubble and filled with coffee beans from Hero Arts Kelly's Coffee and Donuts (one of my favorite coffee themed stamps). I thought it would be fun to have the bats flying around with coffee cups.  I'm thinkin' I might like bats more if they brought me coffee...lol.  All the stamps were purchased at a2z Scrapbooking and you can use this code NICKI15 for 15% off your purchase of $25 or more! 




Everything was layered on some Doodlebug Designs pattern paper.  I've joined the gals over at a2z Scrapbooking so check them out as well!

Hope you all have a fabulous time with the hop!  Mahalo for stopping by!!

29 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH! This is soooooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha super fun card Niki, it made me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutest card ever, love the bats and the thought bubble of beans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this card! What a clever coffee card - how many of us feel like frankenstein before we've had our morning cup of joe? LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I LOVE THIS CARD!!! Too darn cute and funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute and funny!!! Scary Frankenstein with coffee on his mind! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, he is kinda like a zombie so maybe that's why he has to have bats carry around his coffee...He has to have his unlimited fix! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card made me laugh out loud. Frank needs coffee. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Halloween and coffee are two of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful and creative card! I love it! Thanks for sharing your ideas! Very cool & fun!
    ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ☕️๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm definitely a monster til I have coffee and I agree, bats bringing coffee would be wonderful! This card tells a fun story! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO cute, he looks like he should be holding a sign that says, "Need coffee!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. he he he.....your card is wonderful! Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha! He does look like he could use a cup!...lol! Love this! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card and the coffee beans shows what is on that monster's mind.

    ReplyDelete
  16. (chuckling)
    This is so much fun Nikki! Of course he needs coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. How did you know what I look like in the morning before coffee? LOL, great job.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!