Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Good Witch with Hero Arts

Aloha friends! Halloween is my absolute favorite time of year as it kick starts the rest of the holidays in this household.  When it comes to Halloween, I love the cute costumes and festive decorations. The scary stuff can I can do without...haha!!

Today I'm playing with Hero Arts Witch Feet Stamp and Cut which has the cutest sentiments!


The background was created using my new favorite Hero Arts Candy Stripe Bold Prints inked with Hero Arts Intense Black ink on orange card stock for a festive look.  I lined the edge with some Doodlebug Design Candy Corn washi tape for even more fun.

To create the image I used a pot (inked in Hero Arts Lime to Forever Green) from last year's holiday stamps by Hero Arts Merry Cactus to You, then masked it to stamp the witch feet inked in Hero Arts Lilac to Grape Purple ombre ink.


I added some spider webs from the set and the sentiment at the bottom and mounted on my card front with foam tape.  Lawn Fawn licorice twine finished the card!

Are you ready for the fall season?  I certainly am!!  Have a fabulous day and mahalo for stopping by!!!




1 comment:

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!