Monday, September 12, 2016

Christmas Envelopes with Lawn Fawn

Happy Monday friends!


I actually found some time this weekend to play with my new goodies from Lawn Fawn!!  Vanessa from Butterfly Reflections Ink hooked me up...I totally recommend her store for speedy service and huge selection of goodies!


I played with the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Envelope die using some glitter paper and used some scrap cardstock to create scenes and cover panels (just by using the envelope die to cut the panel I needed).  These envelopes will be perfect for holding gift cards or money for the holidays!

On the left uses the Lawn Fawn Scripty Merry die and I made a little banner with the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Cheery Christmas set inked in Lawn Fawn Yeti ink.

On the right uses the Lawn Fawn Cheery Christmas and the sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Tiny Tag Sayings inked in Lawn Fawn Fish Tank ink.

With all that glitter paper and texture I wanted to enter the latest Lawnscaping Challenge...


Mahalo for stopping by and hope y'all have a great week ahead!

7 comments:

  1. These are soooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally LOVING the cards!! loooove that glitter paper! and the striped 'merry'!! so cool!!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the silver glittery paper. SO pretty!!! I love how you incorporated the striped merry and the paper underneath that flap but softened it up with some red ink around the edges. Great use of texture for the challenge! Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!