Thursday, June 25, 2015

Shimmery Wedding Congrats

My apologies friends!
I completely spaced the winner for the 
Summer Coffee Lover's Bloghop.
I truly enjoyed hopping around and seeing everyone's coffee inspired projects.
Even more fun was receiving your comments!
They totally made my day!!

So without further ado...
butterfly843 is the lucky winner of the 
Lawn Fawn Scripty Love die!!!
I have contacted her through email.
Again a big MAHALO to everyone that stopped by and left a comment!

On to today's card...


I love the Scripty dies from Lawn Fawn and know that I'll be collecting
every word they come out with...LOL!

I die cut the word twice from the DCWV Glitzy Glitter Matstack and 
again in black to create some shadowing.
The ring was stamped, colored with a silver pen and fussy cut
 from Lawn Fawn's Happily Ever After.
I did a little snip, snip to create the plain wedding band.
The background is a Sizzix Mini Hearts embossing folder.
Tried to keep it simple with all the bling and shimmer.
I'm in love with the Neenah Metallics Cardstock which was found at my
local Wal Mart...can you believe it?!

I'll be entering this in the latest 
and using this for inspiration


I went with a Clean and Layered look.

I hope you'll come back on Friday for an exciting blog hop
There's tons of prizes from some great sponsors!!

Mahalo for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and I loveeeeeeeeee your card!! LOVING those rings!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my your card is perfect.. what a sweet card.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Niki, this is just perfect! I love how you used the LF sentiment with the diamond ( I just ordered one, too!). So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner! And absolutely love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful wedding card. You are so clever to incorporate the rings within the word. I love the elegant color palette, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this "Congrats"! Awesome sparkle and shine (especially the diamond) paired with a pretty heart embossed background. Ahhhhh - totally says "love"! Thanks for sharing with us at the Card Concept Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect wedding card. Great sparkle and shine. Thank you for sharing with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!