Friday, June 5, 2015

I'm Guest Designing at Tag You're It!

I am completely honored to be guest designing over at 

(for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop click HERE)

I've loved entering their challenges!
Since I'm a challenge junky, 
(and seem to always be short on crafting time)
it's the quickest way for me to get some crafty time in.

Here's this weeks inspiration...


The sweet apple die cut, mini clothespin and twine
 got my attention right away!
 I needed to thank a very special coworker for helping me out
which called for a baked good.


I used Lawn Fawn's Baked With Love and My Silly Valentine
to create the tag and that clothespin is from Pebbles.
I've been hoarding it for some time, waiting for the perfect 
project to add it to!

I asked the hubby to make a little apple pie and 
he was kind enough to dress it all up for me!


A BIG mahalo to the 
for having me!

And mahalo to you as well for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. How SWEET...congrats on being the guestie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So exciting to have you guesting with us! Love your take on Tracey's tag--an apple pie!
    Your hubby is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love the little smiley face! And your hubby is amazing to bake the pie! I can just picture the look on my hubby's face if I asked him to bake a pie LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!