Sunday, April 19, 2015

Tag Turned Card

Can you believe it?


I'm back again,
this time to join the fun over at 


Unfortunately I need to restock my stash of sympathy cards and
I'm absolutely loving this Studio Calico set

(sorry for the bad photo, I was in a hurry)

I've used the sentiments quite a bit for thinking of you, encouragement,
get well and now for sympathy.


Here's the tag by itself turned into a card...


I used some left over pattern paper from my stash
and then stamped the bloom right over it with Lawn Fawn Deep Sea ink.
The sentiment was heat embossed in Zing embossing powder, apricot.
I loved the color elements and the scallop edging from the challenge.

To finish the card I used a Martha Stewart edge punch 
and ran some washi in similar colors to the tag.
I also punched out some butterflies for embellishment.


I also saw the Curtain Call challenge 


inspired by the blue background and blooms!

Mahalo for stopping by!!

P.S.-  Did you see my giveaway?
Click HERE for details.

8 comments:

  1. Saw this on IG and was wondering if you were linking this to TYI because it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect tag and card love it. Thanks for joining us over at TAG you're it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love how you easily turned a pretty tag into a card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Thank you for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty! Wonderful on it's own AND as the focal point on your card. The stamping on the pattern paper looks wonderful and I love that colorfully inked butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!