Monday, September 15, 2014

Made My Own Background

I've not had much time lately to make things worthy of posting...boo...

But I thought I'd share a card that didn't make it into the publishing category.  Remember the call for Scandinavian Folk Art from Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking?  I'm not Scandinavian by any means, but I remember growing up with my mom's cupboards full of dishware that had these sweet little images and pretty patterns in avocado green and mustard yellows.  Those were the good ol' days with delicious home cooked meals in them!

On to my card...

Lawn Fawn Peace, Joy, Love, Lawn Fawn Harvest Season, Hero Arts Shadow Inks
Avery Elle Custom Panels Die


So I made my design super colorful...cause you know that's how I roll!


All righty gang...have a great week and I hope to be back again soon!!

Mahalo for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I am LOVING that background you made!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL DONE, Niki! What a super sweet design! I love the angled element and the background that you created is awesome! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Create Your Own Background Challenge! I love how you roll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that stamped pattern is awesome.. what a pretty card..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one awesome background! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamping! Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Create Your Own Background Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this just screams, "wall paper in a kitchen with a delicious casserole warming up in the oven!" Well done, Niki!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!