Sunday, September 7, 2014

Happy Fall

Anybody over with summer?  It's been super hot and humid with barely a breeze the last week and I'm looking forward to cooler weather!  So y'all know how much I'm in love with Lawn Fawn and had to get in the mood for cooler weather by entering Foxy Foxes Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

Here's a closeup at some adorable die cutting!  I'm in love with the little die cuts Lawn Fawn has in their latest release.  The apples and leaves are just too cute and what do you think of that stitched die cut ground!  I used distress inks in scattered straw and mowed lawn  to create a fall-ish ground for that sweet fox!  Again practicing my copic coloring skills...practice makes perfect right. 




The entire card...


Lawn Fawn Joy to the Woods, Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders,
Distress inks in Scattered Straw, Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn,
QuicKutz nesting scallop squares, Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather pattern paper,
Hero Arts shadow inks in Cup o Joe, Pale Tomato, Red Royal, Field Green and Pumpkin Pie


Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and I'll be back with more!

Mahalo for stopping by!!

 

9 comments:

  1. Nice color choices. Love the scallop square inside the rectangular card front. The images are making me eager for fall even in though we don't really have seasons here in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be summer here in Phoenix until at least November :( I loveeeeee your card! LOVING that tree and the fox!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for fall cards.. this is adorable and I love how you have the fallen apples..clever designing.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - love the feeling of fall in this! Cool coloring job and super great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I just love that fox and the inked background is perfect. I love how you tied in the pink with the leaves too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO sweet! I am loving the colors that you chose! Totally refreshing and lovely, Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your fall card with the pink background, what a great idea! Really cute, Niki!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!