Friday, November 8, 2013

Kitty Bee Design Challenge #12

Happy Aloha Friday gang!  I'm back with another project using another adorable Kitty Bee Designs original.  This week's challenge is to use fall colors since the season is upon us.  Here's my sneak peek...


As always, to see the project in its entirety, I would love it if you would hop on over to Kitty Bee Designs Blog and check out the rest of the design team's awesome projects!  It's guaranteed to make you smile on this fabulous Aloha Friday.

Tomorrow is the Aiea Elementary Craft Fair so if you're on Oahu, this project will actually be sold their!

Mahalo for stopping by!

P.S.-If you're ever wondering how to do any of my Kitty Bee Designs projects or what products I use for them, you can look them up HERE.  I have a tab at the top of my blog named "Fun w/ Kitty Bee" that is frequently updated with my latest project.  Hope you'll check it out!

4 comments:

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!