Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Red, White and Blue

Not quite sure where my long weekend went, but I'm glad I was able to get a quick card in before my busy week starts.  I also want to thank all of you that take the time to read my blog and express your words of encouragement.  I am truly grateful and blessed to be surrounded by an AMAZING group of crafters!

On to my card...

Lawn Fawn Happy 4th, Darice Cloud Embossing Folder, CS in Blue and Red, sequins, Memento Lady Bug, Danube Blue and London Fog inks


Went with CAS-ual Fridays: Red, White and Blue  theme and followed this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch but turned it upside down!


Hope everyone has a great week ahead.  Stay tuned for my DT debut on Kitty Bee Designs Blog on Friday!  I'm super excited to share my projects...and they're not just cards!  

6 comments:

  1. What a great and very creative use of this sketch! I love the exploding rockets against the cloudy sky. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what an awesome card.. totally love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you've gotten your hands on some of those new LF goodies! What a fun take on the challenge sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you flipped the sketch. Super CAS and awesome card! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bursts of color, and the subtly embossed clouds! Very CAS. So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, Niki!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!