Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Monday...Happy News!

Happy Monday everyone!  I have a thank you card to share dedicated to Kelli (Scraps and photoGRAFFS) and Ruth (Kitty Bee Designs)


Based on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch
So on to the great news!!!  Drum roll please!!!!!!!!

I've been chosen to be on the Design Team for Kitty Bee Designs!  I was so honored to have been chosen and look forward to making them proud.  Kitty Bee Designs is a locally owned stamp company that I had fallen in love with when they were first introduced.  If you know my blog I LOVE everything cute, fun and quirky and let me tell you...this stamp line is for me!

We will be having Aloha Friday Challenges starting June 7th so mark your calendars and help me spread the word!  If you've been to Hawaii, seen it on TV or dream of coming... stop by the blog Kitty Bee Designs and get inspired by our culture!  Stay tuned for my debut card as part of the Design Team...I'm quite proud of it!  Interested in digi stamps?  You can find them through Kitty Bee Designs Etsy Shop...they're sure to bring a smile to your face!

Thank you all for your kind words and support!  Have a great week!!

7 comments:

  1. woohoo congratulations on the new DT...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Niki! I love the sentiment in the centre of the flower. Congrats on your new DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the the DT at Kitty Bee's...Ooh I finally get to know your first name Niki.... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Niki!!! We are so happy to have you on board!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and a great take on the sketch! I love the colors and the sentiment in the center of the flower. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congrats on your new DT! Love how you followed the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!