Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Celebrate Summer!

My favorite thing to escape the summer heat is shaved ice (snow cone)!  My Colorado sister has been to Hawaii a few times and I couldn't believe I had never introduced her to this fabulous treat until recently.  I'm looking forward to making many trips with the kiddos and possibly trying some new flavors...possibly...my go to is always strawberry and lychee with a snow cap (condensed milk topping)...it's ooooh soooo good! 

The next Pinspired Challenge reminded me of the many flavors and colors of shaved ice...

Kitty Bee Design Shave Ice Bunny, Lawn Cuts Circle and Circle Scallop, Lawn Fawn Happy 4th (sentiment), Lawn Fawn Pink Lemonade Paper, AC Hip Hip Hooray Paper, Pink CS, AC Summer Ribbon, Archival Jet Black Ink, Copic Markers, Stickles Star Dust


 Here is the pinspiration photo

 
and a closeup of this adorable Kitty Bee Design Shave Ice Bunny


I had to add that little bow...just added to its cuteness!  This will also be entered in 3Girl Jam Challenge.

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Mahalo for stopping by!!



11 comments:

  1. aww how totally cute.. love that little bunny.. thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is DARLING! I love the little ice cream cone!!!

    Thanks for playing along with Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure cuteness - who doesn't love the shave ice... I like it with ice cream and zuki beans... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunny is *so* cute, and the shaved ice looks awesome with the little bit of Stickles. I love her bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute. I really like the bow you chose for her head.

    Thanks for joining the 3 Girl JAM Anything Goes with Ribbon Challenge.

    Cheri - 3GJ DT Member
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOO Adorable!!! Thanks for being such an awesome PINspired Challenges supporter. Love stopping by and seeing your happy creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shaved ice!! And how it sparkles is just too cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is DARLING, Niki! Love that little bow!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the little striped bow on your bunny! Thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card!! The image is darling and the shaved ice is super cute as well!! But the Bow on the sweet Bunnies head, is the topper on the cake!!! EEK.... Great Job! So excited that you took the 3 Girl Jam Challenge
    loves-
    Scrappin Madge 3 Girl Jam DT
    www dot thescrappinlounge dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!