Thursday, February 26, 2015

Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp Flikr Collab

Thanks to the lovely
Vanessa at
I quickly received my order of the
newest Lawn Fawn release!
I've been dying to play and wanted to enter the latest collab using kraft!


On to my card....

Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Border die, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles,
Lawn Fawn Party Balloons die, Simon Says Stamp Only Have Eyes for You,
copic markers, Doodlebug Design Color in Kraft paper, googly eyes, vellum


I was super happy with Lawn Fawn's birthday border die!
Such a fun look... especially die cut in a rainbow of colors!!
That sweet Simon Says Stamp alien just needed googly eyes
and some balloons to complete this card.

MAHALO for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!