Thursday, July 3, 2014

It's July?!

This past week I've been struggling a bit.  First off I cannot believe it's July already?!  I have to get caught up with my friend's birthdays and anniversaries which is the main reason for this post today.  The other news...over the weekend I lost one of my patients that I took care of for almost 3 years.  I will miss seeing and chatting with her weekly.  I found it ironic that this happened as I'm also contemplating making a move in my career...it's scary and exciting. I'd be leaving my comfort zone of 8 years, but on the other hand I'll be learning new skills and doing exactly what I know I'm meant to do.  Ugh...transition is hard!

On the brighter side I needed to get an anniversary card out to my dearest Colorado sister!  She and her husband love the beach so that was my inspiration.

Lawn Fawn Life is Good, Lawn Fawn Happily Ever After, Lawn Fawn Beep Boop Birthday
Lawn Fawn Let's Polka paper, copics, Memento inks in Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa

By now you know I'm addicted to Lawn Fawn and turned those sweet little crabs into a his and her couple.  Do you like the little bow tie and teeny flower?  Both are die cuts from the Beep Boop Birthday set.

So that's it for me.  Of course the challenge junky in me is entering this card in a few challenges:
Virginia's View Challenge: Die Cut
City Crafter Challenge: Let's Go to the Beach
My colors were inspired by: Curtain Call

Mahalo for stopping by!!


16 comments:

  1. What a super card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your patient :( I love love love your card! LOVING that beach scene you created!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so much fun and YES, those bows are stinkin' adorable.
    Sorry to hear about your patient:( Excited to hear about your new journey...how exciting! I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Niki! I love your sweet beach scene!! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. homy how totally cute.. such a fun little scene you created..
    Have a wonderful 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! love this lawn fawn set too! good luck with your career move!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beauitufl beautiful work, Niki! I love the scene that you created here! So happy that you join the fun with us over Virginia's View Challenge! Congrats on the Facebook feature!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this has got to be the most unique AND cute anniversary card I've ever seen. So perfect for a couple who loves the beach. Congrats to your sis and BIL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Wonderful design work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sorry to hear about your patient! :(
    Awesome card!! I love the little bow and the flower...so cute!! Great scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card Niki. Love the beach scene. Great coloring. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Color Challenge this week. Hope you will have a better week...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your scene! You did a great job coloring and building a happy little place!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really great and cute card. They'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!