Friday, June 7, 2013

Kitty Bee Challenge: Father's Day/Masculine Project

Happy Aloha Friday everyone!  I'm super excited to start off our very first Kitty Bee Challenge with a Father's Day/Masculine project.  My dad is always known for coming home after a long days work and needing a snack.  We can never have enough chip clips in our house so I decided to make one for my dad out of a regular clothes pin and embellish it!

Kitty Bee Digi Stamp, Copic Markers, Chocolate hemp cord, clothespin, atyou Spica pens

This is just a little sneaky peek so head on over to Kitty Bee Designs Blog to see the complete project!  You can also check out more inspiration using more Kitty Bee Digi stamps.  I hope you'll join in on the fun and enter a project...card/scrapbook project/altered item...looking forward to seeing what you create!  Also please leave a comment when entering your project to be entered twice into the random drawing!!

5 comments:

  1. Aw what a clever idea.... You can make a ton of these and pass them out for all occasions... LOL~
    Enjoy your happy Friday and crafty weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and clever! Thank you for swinging by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This clip is so cute! I love the idea, and it's a great idea for Father's Day! Love that stamp, and the coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that is just TOO cute, and practical too. Love it! That bag of chips never looked so good : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!