Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sunny Skies

Happy Saturday!  Hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend...I know I am with the new CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: Chipboard !  I've never used chipboard and was kinda intimidated by them.  I've had some in my stash just tucked away in the corner and decided to get crafty with them!


I couldn't believe my eyes on how this turned out!  I have a new love for chipboard as it was so easy to piece together and no cutting involved!  I just layed out the few pieces I had, and they kinda fit together like a puzzle.  I felt so accomplished...LOL.  I used the snow marker and heat embossed to make some puffy clouds.  Colored the sun's rays with a copic marker and used a circle punch for the center and stamped sentiment with Only You by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps...and BAM a finished card!!!


Hope you likey!

7 comments:

  1. ohhh...GORGEOUS card!!! love every thing about it! sooo clever!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally adorable..love the added textured you added to the clouds.. great card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, ain't this just so pretty... love it! That heart in the cloud is just too cute.... Great showcasing on your card.....Hope your weekend is going great....
    Enjoy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome idea - I LOVE the clouds!!! You knocked this challenge out of the park! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You knocked this out of the park! I love the clouds and especially the heart punched out of one! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niki, this turned out so well! I've never heard of a snow marker before. But it sounds like something I need to have : ) Your white and yellow against the solid blue are so calm and peaceful. A beautiful effect! So glad you joined the CASual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack, this is perfect! I am glad that you dug out your chipboard, this card is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!