Saturday, March 23, 2013

Guess Whooo...

Hooray for the weekend!  This weekend could not have come any sooner as I've been itching to get at some more challenges.  I love playing over at Runway Inspired Challenge and this week's pic had sparkle, pink shimmer and black.  How do I put this all together you ask?  Here it is below...

And the RIC model pic...

I knew black would be my card base and wanted to incorporate the silver scaffolding behind the model.  You like my word "scaffold?" My dad would be so proud!  Anywho I loved that silver behind the model and thought the postage stamp frame (heat embossed in silver) would be a cool representation.  I wanted my sentiment to be a question like the model's top.  Of course the hot pink skirt was incorporated in ink choice for my sentiment and some silver rhinestones I colored with RV06 copic marker.  There you have it! 


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!